About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter everyone! I am constantly reminded of how blessed we are and Easter Sunday is one such occasion that I believe we should be celebrating with joy.

I was lucky enough to celebrate Easter with some very dear friends of mine and we had a fusion lunch. Roast pork (European style) and fried rice (Oriental style) and some roasted sweet potatoes. Dessert was blueberry twirl cheesecake. How was my lunch? Shall I say I was so full of food and sweets. The meal was delightful and so was the company.




My cute Easter bunny

No comments: