About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Friday 10 June 2011

Little and Friday, Takapuna

This is one of my catch up postings from the time I was in Auckland in March/April of this year. This time I decided to talk about the brunch we had at a little quaint cafe called Little and Friday. I liked the quirky and charming deco and their range of baked goods was quite stunning. The coffee was alright but not the best.
I ordered a bacon and egg pie and DD had a berry tart. DD found it a little 'tart' and thought the pastry was a little too home made for his liking. As for me I really liked the look of my bacon and egg pie and it did taste very nice.

Bacon and egg pie

Berry tart

Range of baked goodies

Some more baked goodies

Quirky shelves
 

Clocks on retro glass plates


Little and Friday
42 Eversleigh Rd,
Takapuna, Auckland
New Zealand


1 comment:

Kin Yuen said...

What fascinating pies! I also am captivated by the rustic white theme of the place. Parnell is always interesting.