About Me

Food is one of my many joys in life. It is a common bond I share among my friends and family. Combining food and travel makes it all the more interesting. I enjoy going out for a good meal with friends and family. The array of various cuisines and our fantastic array of produce really makes Sydney such a great city to live in. Blogging is my hobby and my posts on restaurant meals I have had are paid for and not gratis. Any gratis provided to me will always be stated beforehand.

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas 2012 Greetings

Merry Christmas everyone! As you enjoy the food, the fellowship and the chill out, let us remember that today is Jesus' birthday!

Image sourced from Dryicons

Hope you have fun times, and may the new year be one of many positives.

God bless.


Cindy :)

No comments: